Working parameters can be set in three ways.
Mostly in Padmin administration utility, some in PassMan application and some in external, connected systems.
The PassMan administrator (the user who knows Padmin administrator username/password) does not need any access to the stored credentials in PassMan to manage the system level of PassMan.
- Padmin (system administration)
- Base configuration
- Rolling update
- Configuring AD
- Windows settings to check, reset passwords
- PassMan AWS Cloud Site-to-Site VPN
- Enabling PowerShell remoting
- How to create a service
- Logging details
- Session Management Settings