There are 2 types of On-Premise PassMan :
- Standalone (only 1 PassMan machine)
- HA version (cluster with 3 members)
The installation kit is the same for Standalone and HA version too.
You can download the recent version of PassMan HERE.
The installation process differs depending on the type of VAP and the type of PassMan.
And there are 3 different virtual environments.
You can put virtual machines into your system as follows:
- Intall VMware VAP (compatible from version 6)
- Install Hyper-V VAP (gen 8 machine)
- Install Proxmox VAP (from VE 7.0)
After installing one of VAPs you can go on customising PassMan instance:
- VMware image installation
- Hyper-V image installation
- Proxmox image installation
- Standalone PassMan - base configuration
- HA mode PassMan - base configuration