Sign in to use PassMan (if you don't have PassMan yet, you can try it out HERE.)
To login, you'll need a supported browser that can run on Windows, Linux, or mobile devices.
After logging in, you can start using PassMan's features: password storage, password sharing, user administration, access settings, organizing folders, file uploads, etc.
To simplify the use of PassMan, you can install additional plugins (these need to be separately installed on your computer, browser, or phone):
PassMan Secure Login browser extension - allows you to save username/password pairs entered on websites and automatically fill in username/password fields on the current page.
- In this case, no need to use PassMan's interface
- To login to a website, click the "WEBlogin" button of the PassMan Secure Login browser extension or enable auto login in plugin settings.
winPMSL Windows extension - enables one-click login to Windows and Linux targets.
linPMSL Linux extension - enables one-click login to Windows and Linux targets.
- Android Autofill App - on the mobile device, the username/password stored in PassMan can be used to access website/mobile application.
Login to target with the password stored in PassMan
With PassMan, you can manage stored passwords easier:
- 1-click login from PassMan's interface
- Select the user account you want to log in with.
- This feature is available for websites, Windows and Linux targets.
- Important: PMSL extension must be installed.
- 1-click login when visiting websites:
- Auto-login when visiting websites
- Login process in the case of Android
- Automatically enter username/password in the case of applications running on Android or web pages displayed in the browser.
- Copy/paste credentials from the app or select an account and login with 1click.
- Important: Android extension must be installed on your mobile device,
View passwords in PassMan
- View passwords on the "Accounts" tab
- View passwords on the "Account details" screen
- View passwords on the "Targets" tab
- In PassMan's interface
- With PassMan Secure Login extension
- The extension (PMSL) asks for confirmation if you want to change an existing password (stored in PassMan).
Detailed guide for users
- First steps of use
- Functions Overview
- Dashboard Section
- Basic Terms
- How To
- 1-Click To Targets
- Session Management
- Tips and Tricks
- Error codes